things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it
(Source: fishingboatstops, via fitt-for-a-princess)
(Source: bag-of-brains, via fitt-for-a-princess)
Model: Nina Pulpeux
Photographer: Jose Otero
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Tumblr, you have made me want to hug a watermelon. I hope you’re happy.
модель полная фигура (plus-size model) Лаврова Юлия
Plus-sized model Yulia Lavrova
photo by Eugene Ovseannicov
Photo by Anna Durova
Photographing the collection of “adventure” of the Russian designer Pauline Shevtsova.
Photo by Dmitry Amahin
(Source: gottalovecurves, via stephaniexwins)